Foreign Language Department: SPANISH
Lina Callahan, SPANISH PROFESSOR
- SPAN 101 Beginning Spanish I (ONLINE) . Required e-book: Puntos de Partida with LEARNSMART andCONNECT access, 11th edition. (McGraw Hill)
- SPAN 102 Beginning Spanish II (ONLINE). Required e-book: Puntos de Partida with LEARNSMART and CONNECT access, 11th edition. (McGrawHill)
- SPAN 201 Spanish for Native Speakers (ONLINE). Required e-book: Punto y Aparte with LEARNSMART and CONNECT access, 6th edition. (McGraw Hill)
- SPAN 204 Intermediate Spanish IV (ONLINE). Required e-book: Avance with LEARNSMART PREP and CONNECT access, 3rd edition. (McGrawHill)
- All courses delivered asynchronously through CANVAS. Office hours via zoom by appointment.
- Online orientation activities take place online the week before the term begins.
- The e-book is required and necessary to complete the class successfully.
- Daily access to a desktop or laptop computer with a camera, microphone, and internet access are required to complete the course successfully.
- The e-book is required the first day of the term. We begin working immediately .
- All courses develop all four language skills online: reading, writing, listening, and speaking.
- Questions? Email me at email@example.com