Roman P. de Jesus PhD.Professor, Oceanography/Earth Sciences
Welcome to my Fullerton College faculty website.
Spring 2021 courses will have one of the following designations:
Online (O01) designates a fully online course with no regularly scheduled meetings.
Hybrid (H01) designates limited (once per week) scheduled meetings via Zoom with online work.
Synchronous/ZOOM (001) designates regularly scheduled meetings via Zoom which are similar to face-to-face courses.
- ESC 130 – Intro to Oceanography (Hybrid and Online)
- ESC 130 LF – Oceanography Field Experience (Synchronous/ZOOM)
- ESC 101 – Earth Science Survey (Online)
For Fall 2020, classes have the following general designations:
- Classes listed as Online Courses and have the ‘OLx’ designation in the course number will not have regularly scheduled meetings. They will operate as a regular online course.
- Classes listed as Online Class will have regularly scheduled Zoom meetings. They will operate as a remote version of the regular face-to-face courses.
- Resources for those who are interested in STEM at Fullerton College
- Resources for explorers of the ocean or Earth
- Musings about teaching, higher education, ocean science, and other nerdy but important things.
Phone: 714.992.7462 (Office)
Email me to set up a Zoom meeting.
Learning to Learn
Natural Sciences Resources